Black Creatives Academy
Black Creatives Academy is a learning platform created for business owners and brands that need an extra creative push. We offer ready to use Commercial Use Illustrations (that look like you), Courses, Templates and the guidance you need to keep putting out quality products.
Commercial Use + Courses
How to make Sticker Sheets using Silhouette Cameo | Full Course
Commercial Use Art Licensing Terms + Conditions
Standard Commercial License: All designs include a Standard Commercial License unless otherwise stated. These designs can be used to create and sell any physical product, up to 500 units (can mix and match) The image files themselves cannot be shared or resold. They also cannot be used a logo or attempt to be trademarked. The file is still owned by the artist.
How can I use these designs? Use SVGs and PNGs for items including but not limited to shirts, cups, mugs, tumblers, tote bags, hats, wood or stenciled signs, home decor, party decorations, journals etc.
What is not allowed?
- Use of the files (or any art) in conjunction with any print-on-demand services such as Zazzle, Cafepress, etc.
- Buyer may NOT resell as a transfer of any kind, this is not limited to DTF, Sublimation, Screenprinting etc.
- Buyer may NOT resell, re-license or redistribute any Media in digital or printed format.
- Buyer may NOT offer this design as a freebie in their shop, newsletter or on their blog.
- Buyer may not resell, re-license or redistribute as a standalone product or as part of a bundle.
- Illustrations may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner.
- Illustrations may NOT be incorporated into trademark, logos, service marks.
- Illustrations may NOT be made available via download or claimed as your own.
Returns: There are no returns or refunds on digital products. However, if you received the wrong file or a corrupted file, we will be happy to correct the issue by providing you with the correct file.
What is the difference between an SVG and PNG? SVG's are considered cut files and are ready to use with your cutter machine (Cricut, Silhouette etc), and will be separated in layers by color. PNG's can also be used with your cutter machine but are intended for Print and cut or methods like sublimation, white toner etc. They are not separated by layer. Each listing will indicate what type of file it is.
Please be sure to read and understand the entire listing before purchasing.
Can I copyright or trademark these designs? The copyright remains with the artist. You are NOT permitted to copyright or claim as your own.
I saw these on another site. Are these sold anywhere else? I draw all of my own art, no one else's art is used in the process. If you find these designs anywhere other than here, our ETSY store, Design Bundles and Cricut they are being sold illegally.
Please message me here or at email@example.com if you see these designs being sold anywhere else.